Saturday, April 4, 2015

Farewell Blogger Friends!

It's time for me to say 'goodbye' to my many blogger friends.  My health is failing little by little and because I have osteoporosis Ive broken a vertebrae and a rib in the last two weeks and it is almost impossible for me to type to keep up with the blog.  I would like to encourage you to get a copy of The Desire of Ages by clicking on the Amazing Facts icon and reading the whole book.  I have given you a taste of the contents which I think is the best book on the life of Christ.  I hope my blogs have been a big help to someone over the past year plus.  May God bless each of my readers and I pray that you will continue to walk the Christian pathway and someday meet together in heaven.  God Bless You.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment