Friday, March 2, 2018

Carry on What You have Learned

It is getting hard for me to blog but I want to share something with you that will help you a lot.

You can get books, CD's if you want to continue studying the lessons that we have been learning by

contacting 'Justified walk.com' on your computer.  Feel free to do this, it is a ministry and they are

free to you if you will share them and help others be ready for Jesus to come.  Frank Philips was an

evangelist and church pastor etc for 45 years.  Also you will find other authors too and sermons,

another one is Glenn Coon.  He shares experiences to help understand his topics and its good too.


I will remember to pray for my viewers and when Jesus comes we will get to meet in heaven.  I'll be looking forward to seeing you there.  Thank all of you for viewing my blog and I hope you were blessed by it.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."  I may drop in once in a while to see if anyone has been on the site.  I'll be 87 in May and it's time to rest my weary bones and my mind and get myself ready for Christ's return.  Grandma Joan.

No comments:

Post a Comment