Tuesday, October 3, 2017

I'm still here------

Have been having some severe health problems.  I want to blog but my body doesn't agree with my wants.  I am going to try to leave some thoughts each day to help each of us on our journey to the kingdom.  They won't be long but be short and helpful so bear with me.  I'm in terrible pain with broken vertebrae and sometimes ribs, but the vertebrae are the worst, it radiates clear across my back so if anyone would like to pray for me I would really appreciate it.

Our first work is with the heart!

As the leaven, when mingled with the meal, works from within outward, so it is by the renewing of the heart that the grace of God works to transform the life.  No mere external change is sufficient to bring us into harmony with God.  There are many who try to reform by correcting this or that bad habit, and they hope in this way to become Christians, but they are beginning in the wrong place.  Our first work is with the heart.

This has really helped me in my journey and I hope it helps you.  It's so important to have our hearts purified from all sin.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment