Saturday, February 10, 2018

A Changed Life

I have to tell you that two little books have changed my life completely.  The one I shared on my blog the last few weeks entitled "The Branch and the Vine" and the other one is entitled "His robe or mine".  I have never enjoyed my walk with God as I do now and I can talk to Him anytime, anywhere and He has been guiding me each day in all that I do and say.  He has shown me when a thought is a temptation from the Devil and what to do about it.  I instantly ask God to take care of Satan and He instantly flees, just like the Bible says, "Resist the devil and he will flee, draw nigh to God and  He will draw nigh to you."  James 4:7,8.  God does draw nigh to us as soon as we sincerely want to draw nigh to Him and stay there in His presence.  We can go about our daily duties and still stay in His presence always making sure the channel is open between God and our own soul.  It is an absolute joy to be in fellowship with Him.

For years I have read verses over and over and never put them together or just couldn't understand them.  I was blinded by satan and would ask someone about it and never got a decent answer.  No one seemed to know what the verses meant until I read these two books and it became so plain to me to see how satan confuses us and doesn't want us to have a life of victory, but God does and the most important thing I learned and experienced is that we cannot get rid of temptation ourselves, we cannot fight with the devil, it is impossible, Christ made sure he was a defeated foe at the cross by dying for our sins and for us allowing Him to do our battles for us.

I want to share some thoughts with you out of the little book "His robe or mine" in the next blogs so you can get the real meaning of how to live a life of victory.  It is the most important thing I have ever learned and has caused me great peace and joy and love in my heart even when someone has hurt me.  I will be repeating some things from the book that I just shared with you but it is well worth repeating so we can get things down pat and we can be saved at last.  Please be patient with me.  This is so worthwhile I just have to share it.  I would love to meet each of you in person in heaven when Christ comes to take us home with Him.  Love, Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment