Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It Is Well With My Soul

Is it well with your soul today?  I had a real close call with death and that's why you haven't heard from me for a few weeks, evidently it wasn't time for me to leave my loved ones and friends that I continually pray for.  I believe it is well with my soul because of all the promises of the Scriptures that God will take care of us in sickness and in health.  I hope it is well with your soul, you are my friends and I pray for you that you will be blessed with all spiritual blessings.

So sorry that I haven't been able to blog, but I am feeling better but not up to par yet.  God home from out trip just in time to save me.  Went to the doctor and my hemoglobin was down to 6.6.  It's suppose to be 12.  There is still a problem with my lungs and my breathing on exertion but not like it was.  So thank you all for your prayers.  I hope you are checking in now and then to see if I'm blogging again.

I will try to  do some little thing each day to lift you up spiritually and you can continue to pray for me.  I'm living in my motor home next to my daughters and my son is living with me to help me and he has been a super help when all I could do was nothing.

God is good isn't He?  He has been so good to me and I know I am not deserving but I know Jesus is and that's why we can count on Him in our extremities.  Thank you for being faithful and hope you all will come back, I've had as high as 68 readers in one day and I think that is great, not sure what it averages out to but I am thankful for each of you and hope you are checking in.  Love you all, and wish you all God's richest blessings.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment