Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Word - Divinely Inspired

I believe and I am sure most of you believe that the Bible is the Inspired Word of God, but to those who do not believe; I put this study in here and it can also encourage all who do believe.

Jeremiah 36:2  "Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day."

Ezekiel 1:3  "The word of the Lord came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar, and the hand of the Lord was there upon him. (see Zechariah 7:12)

Acts 1:16  "Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus."

2 Timothy 3:16  "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

2 Peter 1:21  "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."  (See Revelation 1:1)

Revelation 14:13  "And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth:  Yea, saith the Spirit that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them."

You know, I was just thinking, the best way to know that the Bible is inspired is to prove it yourself by studying the word and applying it to your life, and see for yourself how powerful it is in changing your life from a sinner to a saint.  It is a gradual work in the life but it is a powerful work.  I know, I have experienced it many times as I have struggled with things and how the desires have left me and I no longer have the same desires anymore. He changes desires, traits, and our whole character if we are humble and willing.  Try Him, He never lets us down.  If we do it just for a fun trial, it will never happen.  We must be humble and willing to submit to Him.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment