Thursday, April 10, 2014

It Is Peace That You Need

We all need peace of mind.  Everyone needs it, it seems a rare thing now days to be in total peace.

Isaiah 26:3  "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You."

Commentary  "It is peace that you need, money cannot buy it, intellect cannot procure it, wisdom cannot attain to it...But God offers it to you as a gift."

"Words cannot describe the peace and joy possessed by him who takes God at His word....Day by day his duties may become more taxing, his temptations stronger, his trials more severe; but he does not falter; for he receives strength equal to his need."

How true that is.  I have been going through some pretty tough trials lately and God is always there to encourage me and meet my needs.  I couldn't live without Him.  I just praise His name for His peace and care over me.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment