Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Solution

Don't we all love good solutions to problems, well, I have one for you today, a very, very good one.

Matthew 11:29,30  "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Commentary  "If you will seek the Lord and be converted every day; if you will of your own spiritual choice be free and joyous in God; if with gladsome consent of heart to His gracious call, you come wearing the yoke of Christ, - the yoke of obedience and service, - all your murmurings will be stilled, all your difficulties will be removed, all the perplexing problems that now confront you will be solved."

What a thought, but if you think about it, it is true, when we yoke up with Him, His yoke is easy and His burden is light and then everything else comes into place.  I love this comment and it has helped me a lot through the years to do my best to keep on track. And when I learned when we yoke up with Christ, He carries the load if we will give it to Him, it makes life a lot easier. Try it!!!  It's great!!!  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment