Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Radiating Light

I want to radiate light, don't you?  It seems normal for a Christian to want his or her face to shine with the love of Jesus, that is what I want, to be a shining light for Him.  Let's check it out.

John 15:4,5  "Abide in Me, and I in you.  As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine; neither can you, unless you abide in Me.  I am the vine, you are the branches.  He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."

Commentary  "By contemplating the lofty ideal He has place before you, you will be uplifted into a pure and holy atmosphere, even the presence of God.  When you abide here, there goes forth from you a light which radiates all who are connected with you."

The fruit that Jesus is talking about here is found in Galatians 5:22,23.  This is some reading for you to do on your own, a good study for you to do.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment