Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Don't Lose Courage, Victory Is Yours

These blogs that I am doing now, are strengthening my faith so much and helping me on my Christian journey.  I hope they are helping you.  I am trying to make them short and easy reading so no one will get discouraged with them.  Pray for understanding and the strength to follow Jesus.

DA 126,127  "Often when Satan has failed of exciting distrust, he succeeds in leading us to presumption.  If he can cause us to place ourselves unnecessarily in the way of temptation, he knows that the victory is his.  God will preserve all who walk in the path of obedience, but to depart form it is to venture on Satan's ground.  There we are sure to fall.  The Savior has bidden us, "Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation."  Mark14:38.  Meditation and prayer would keep us from rushing unbidden into the way of danger and thus we should be saved from many a defeat."

Have you been defeated?  I have many times in the past but they are getting fewer and fewer as I am learning to trust in Him for my strength to obey and call on Him for help when I am tempted.  Will you join me in being victorious over Satan's temptation.  I sincerely hope so.  Tomorrow I will give you more encouragement along this line.  Thank you for joining me this morning.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment