Monday, November 17, 2014

Promises for Guidance

I know that we all need guidance and I also know that worldly guidance usually fails to take us where we want to go in our Spiritual life.  This is from my own experience.  How about yours?  I am learning to trust more day by day in God's guidance as I travel this pathway of life.  I am not an expert, for sure, but when we follow God's guidance, He is the Expert and He does not fail.  So here are some promises for you on God's guidance.

Proverbs 3:6  "In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths."

Isaiah 58:11  "The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail."

Psalm 25:9  "The humble He guides in justice, and the humble He teaches His way."

Psalm 48:14  "For this is God, our God forever and ever, He will be our guide even unto death."

Do you like these promises?  I especially like the one in Isaiah because I have Osteoporosis and I have broken all my vertebrae twice, one hip and many breaks in my ribs and I am well acquainted with pain and He has strengthen my bones, I took a terrible fall last spring, got knocked down on to a concrete walk and hit hard and didn't break a bone, got a big bruise but that was it.  Before that I could step off a curb an break a vertebrae or the car would hit a hard bump and break one.  I pushed a gate open and broke a rib.  So you can see why I really like this verse in Isaiah.  Yes, He keeps His promises to those who trust in Him.  "In all thy ways acknowledge Him", that is the secret to being able to live by His promises.  He has been so good to me.  He will do the same for you too, I am not special, everyone is special in His eyes.  God bless you with the reading of His Word.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment