Saturday, November 22, 2014

Promises for Temptation and for Discouragement

This is my last blog my lungs are giving me a struggle to breath and it is getting harder for me to do this so please accept my apology for giving up but it has been a joy and has helped me probably more than anyone else.  So I am doing some promises on Temptation and the on Discouragement.  Hope it will help someone as much as they have helped me.  Please keep trusting in God's promises and I will see you in the kingdom when Jesus comes.

Temptation:

1 Corinthians 15:57 "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 Peter 2:9  "The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptation."

Discouragement:

Romans 8:28  "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."

Psalm 37:23,24  "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way.  Though he fall he shall not be utterly cast down, for the Lord upholds him with His hand."

Loneliness:

Joshua 1:5  "No man shall stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you, I will not leave you nor forsake you."

Matthew 28:20  "Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

God bless all of you for being with me day by day and even off and on.  I hope you have been encouraged to study the Word and Pray and claim these promises.  There are so many more but I just can't keep up with it.  I pray that many of you have been led into a closer walk with your Lord.  See you in the kingdom of our Lord and Savior when Jesus comes.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment