Saturday, November 15, 2014

God Hears and Answers

I promised you some special Bible Promises for today and I know that they will mean a lot to you as they do to me and I want to incorporate them into my prayer time which will make my prayers more meaningful and also increase my faith in my God.  I know it will help me tremendously and so it may be with you.  You might try it along with me and make a comment to let me know how you are doing.  I would love that.

Jeremiah 2:12  "Then you will call upon Me and go and pray unto Me and I will listen to you."

Isaiah 30:19  "He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears it He will answer you"

1 John 5: 14,15  "Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him."

Isaiah 65:24  "It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer and while they are still speaking I will hear."

Isaiah 58:9  "Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; you shall cry, and He will say, 'Here I am."

Psalm 91:15  "He shall call upon Me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him."

Psalm 34:17  "The righteous cry out and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles."

Do you like these promises of God hearing our prayers and answering them?  I love them.  I believe in them and know that He does answer, He has answered so many of my prayers, not because I am anything special but because I am so needy and He loves me so much.  Tomorrow I will share some more promises on special topics.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment