Monday, November 17, 2014

Promises regarding our Health

Some of these promises have meant so much to me because of my broken bones and weakness.  I have to trust in Him implicitly for strength each day and then I make it through the day.  I know that my condition has drawn me closer to Him because of my helpless condition but I do not ask 'why' I know why.  This is what it has taken to get me to look to Him for my strength and my continued life.  I hope to live to a hundred and something so that I can continue to share God's goodness with others.  I have had this disease for years and should have been gone long ago, but here I am and God has been so good to prolong my life and allow me to bless others.  Here are some promises for health:

Psalm 103:1-5  "Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!  Bless the Lord, O my soul and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."

I don't have to tell you that I love these verses and have memorized them, you can know why if you have been reading my blog.  We are not to forget His benefits which are: forgiveness of our sins, heals our diseases, saves our lives from destruction, and pours His lovingkindness and tender mercies on us over and over again and gives us so many good things to eat, and will renew our youth in us.
Could you ask for more?  I can't.  It covers all my desires and more.  I am so very grateful even for the little blessings of life.  Are you?  I am sure you are.  I pray God's blessing upon you as you read my blog each day.  Grandma Joan

PS, More promises tomorrow, lots more in the future. Keep reading and trusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment