Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Power Of God's Word -1

Everyone or almost everyone is seeking power over something or somebody but the power that we should be seeking is the Power Of God's Word.  There is so much power in His word for anything needful, let's be seeking for that, seeking power over sin, over out thoughts, over our words, over our anger, over all the things that are pulling us down.

Isaiah 55:11  "So shall My word be that goes for from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." God's word accomplishes whatever He sends it out to do.  We must believe that.

Isaiah 40:8  "The grass withers, the flowers fade but the word of our God stands forever."

Psalm 119:105  "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

Psalm 119:160  "The entirety of Your word is truth; and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever."

Psalm 119:11  "Your word I have hidden in my heart that I might not sin against You." Hide His word in your heart and mind and it will fortify you against sin.

Psalm 119:130  "The entrance of Your words gives light, it gives understanding to the simple."

Psalm 119:9  "How can a young man cleanse his way, by taking heed according to Your word."

Psalm 18:30  "As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust Him."

Psalm 33:4  "For the word of the Lord is right and all His work is done in truth."

Psalm 33:6  "By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth."  

Do you think that God can create worlds but can't forgive you or heal your brokenness?  He can but we must fortify our minds with His word, His promises are for you to cling to in your desperate need.
Actually, I have to confess that this lesson is for me, I need healing of my brokenness and my heart valve is critical right now and I know God has the power in His word to help me in whatever way He chooses.  If you are a praying person, would you please pray for me.  I need prayers.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment