Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Glory of Christ - 3

We know from our last study that Christ was glorified, and today we will get a glimpse of His glory.

Manifested at His Second Coming

Mathew 16:27  "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of His Father with His angels; and then He shall reward every man according to His works."

Shared by Believers

Mathew 19:28  "And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

Beheld Upon the Mount

Luke 9:32 "But Peter and they that were with Him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw His glory, and the two men that stood with Him."

Revealed in the Incarnation

John 1:14  "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."

Possessed Before the Foundation of the World

John 17:5  "And now, O Father, glorify Thou Me withThine own self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was."

Ascribed by the Heavenly Host

Revelation 5:12  "Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing."

When Christ comes in His glory, we shall see Him face to face and see His glory first hand.  I trust Him to save me and I am looking forward to seeing Him and casting myself at His feet in thanks-giving and praise.  As I have said before, I am not perfect but I trust in His power to save me and all those who come to Him in faith.  I pray that each of you will be there.  Grandma Joan


No comments:

Post a Comment