Monday, June 24, 2013

Are you guilty? I am.

Psalms 113:3  "From the rising of the sun to its going down, The Lord's name is to be praised."  I am not afraid to say 'thank you' but to just out and out praise the Lord, yes, I am guilty, how about you?  I think of that verse that I just memorized recently, Psalms 103:3  "Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name."  I like to repeat these verses 1-5 before I go to sleep at night but other than that I forget to praise His holy name.  I am ashamed to say it and He was very kind to remind me of that this time as I am writing my blog.  I am so sorry I am so forgetful of praising Him.

There is so much to praise Him for, I made a list, I guess I have done it several times of all the things to praise Him for and the list goes on and on.  Home, food, clothing, heat, water, fresh air and oh so many things to mention.  I need to make another list, it is good to be reminded of all the things God gives us that we don't even ask for let alone the answers to prayer we receive.  Read Psalms 104, it is really a praise Psalm.

Well, I've been convicted, how about you?  I really am going to try my best and even ask Him to remind me to praise Him more.  I know that He appreciates every thankful heart that breathes a thank you to Him and then on top of that praise Him for all His wonderful works for His children here on earth.  I am so unworthy of His benefits but I am so grateful for them and need to tell Him so.

Will you join me in praising God for ALL His benefits towards us?  I believe He appreciates every little thank you and praise that we utter and hopefully we will learn to praise Him more and more for all the things He does for us.  Why not have a little praise service even if its all by yourself, it will mean so much to Him.  I am going to, right now.  Until next time keep praising Him.  Grandma Joan




No comments:

Post a Comment