Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Journey

I was lying in bed this morning, 3 AM and thinking about my blog and how much it has helped me in my walk with the Lord and wondering if it was helping anyone else and got up shortly after and was checking my email and found out it was helping someone else too.  Thank you friend for your comment on Don't Worry.
I hope you have a blessed day with no worries.

This has been a journey and a half for me.  Since my husband passed away, I have been praying that God would give me a way to share my faith with others and another friend from Oregon was visiting me and was telling me about her blog and offered to make me one and I thought 'why not?' but didn't exactly know what to call it or what to do with it and then I remembered my prayer for something to do to share my faith and I thought about it and I love to talk to the Lord in the mornings and was impressed to share what God was doing with my life.  So that is what I have been doing.  It has been quite a journey but I must say, it has been worth every minute of it.  I look forward to my worships more than ever now and also look forward to sharing them with you, whoever you are.  I have been blessed with quite a few viewers and a few comments.
Actually all over the world, which is quite thrilling to me.  Isn't God good to us?

I know that He has been good to you too, in someway you are blessed and He wants to bless us more with the peace that passes understanding.  I don't understand it all but I know it is there for us if we just ask.

The thing that I am thinking about this morning and which I really need to concentrate on is rejoicing in the Lord.  It is not easy to be happy when you have lost a loved one after so many years together, but I can rejoice that he is resting in peace and have the promise of seeing him again on the resurrection morning.  I look forward to that and now I need to start rejoicing in my walk with the Lord.

Philippians 4:4  "Rejoice in the Lord always, Again I will say, rejoice."  We can rejoice that He answers our prayers, we can rejoice that He forgives our transgressions against Him and others.  There are so many things that we can be happy about, I can't begin to name them all but you can make a list and then start rejoicing too.

At 82 years young, I rejoice for a good nights rest and for a new day each morning when I wake up that God has given me another day to serve Him and write on my blog to bless others who are going through the same things that I have been dealing with.

Check out your Bible for the verses of rejoicing and you will be amazed at how many there are.  Have a great day rejoicing in the Lord and be blessed.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment