Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Exchange Weakness For Power

Who wouldn't want to make this exchange, I do, without Jesus I am so very weak.

Isaiah 40:28,29  "Have you not known?  Have you not heard?  The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary.  His understanding is unsearchable.  He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength."

2 Corinthians 12:9  "And He said  to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

Commentary  "Only those whose weakness and insecurity have been completely submerged in the blessed will of God know what it is to possess true power."

When we are weak, then it is that we are made strong by the everlasting God.  He does not fail us.
Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment