Thursday, December 24, 2015

Does God seem distant, continued from yesterday.

(6)   "For the Lord will not cast off His people, nor will He forsake His inheritance."  Psalm 94:14
It is God's desire and intention to save you.  He is not in the business of throwing people away.

(7)  "The Lord is near to them that have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit."  Psalm 34:18.  When you are at your weakest point, God is close by to help you.

(8)  "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one whom comes to me I will by no means cast out."  John 6:37.  If you have given your heart to Jesus, you can be sure He will never push you away.

(9)  "Behold,I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.  Rev. 3:20.  Jesus knocks at your hearts door, Have you invited Him in lately?

(10)  "I am with you always, even to the end f the age." Matt. 28:20.  If you are His follower, Christ's straight-forward promise to you is that He will be with you and will see you through every aspect of your life until the very end of the world."

Aren't you glad the Bible leaves no doubt on this subject?  If you are seeking God, He is with you at all times, even when your emotional state makes it difficult to sense His presence. You are His precious child.

I am so thankful for these verses.  I need to read them every day to keep me in tune with the real things of life.  Thank you Doug Batchelor.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment