Monday, December 21, 2015

Your True Value with God!!!!!

I have been sick with a lung infection, very sick, so hope you will bear with me as I struggle to keep up my blog.  I have kind of fallen in a depressive pit and according to my own advice I turned to the Bible and was lifted right out.  Today I want to share the verses that lifted me up.

1.  Genesis 1:27  "So God created man in His own image; In the image of God He created him, male and female He created them."  (You were created in the very image of God by the hand of the creator Himself.)

2,  Isaiah 49:15  "Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb?  Surely they may forget, yet I will not forget you."  (You are always cherished by God.)

3.  Jeremiah 29:11  "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."  (You are always cherished by God.)

4.  Jeremiah 31:3  "Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness I have drawn you."  (His love for you is relentless, immeasurable and infinite.)

5,  Romans 5:8  "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."  (The Creator of life loves you so intensely that He allowed His own Son to die in your place before you ever repented.)

There are more for tomorrow, just dwell on these for today and see the value that God places on YOU.  It has been a great blessing to me.  It seems that when I am sick, the devil really attacks me and tries to bring me down but God always has a lifter up for me and these verses really helped so much today.  I hope they help you in the same way and tomorrow I will share some more.  Have a great day lifted on high today.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment