Probably all of us have days when God seemed especially far away. Even the psalmist David sometimes felt abandoned by God. Yet he would not turn away from the Lord, instead he would seek God more intensely. His faith paid off, and so will yours if you cling to God regardless of your feelings. Absorb these reassurances from His word.
I am sure you can identify with the above paragraph and if you read the Psalm you will see that David had his low times too. I know I have felt God was far away when I am not feeling well and my brain doesn't want to function properly but I also know that He is near without a doubt but it is hard to comprehend things like that when it pertains to God. There's times when He feels very close and you seem to feel you can reach out and touch Him. Those are the times I like. This little study was put together by Doug Batchelor. Hope it gives you lots of reassurances.
(1) "And those who know your name will put their trust in you; for you, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you." (Psalm 9:10) If you are honestly seeking God, you can be assured He hasn't disowned you.
(2) "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you." (James 4:8) If you come to Him, the Lord is ready and willing to draw you into a closer relationship with Him.
(3) "But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you will seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul." (Deuteronomy 4:29) It takes willingness and effort on your part to seek God, but the Bible confirms that you will be greatly rewarded for that effort.
(4) "For He Himself has said, 'I will never leave you or forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5) If you belong to Him you will never, ever be truly alone.
(5) "The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge." (Psalm 46:7) The God of the entire universe stands beside you and will help you!!
These verses have helped me so much and encouraged me to keep putting forth that effort that will never fail to give us that assurance that God is as close to us as will let Him be. Please be blessed.