Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas to ALL my viewers

Just a little personal touch this Christmas morning.  As I have grown older year by year until now, I have not felt the excitement of Christmas that I use to feel when I would be watching my children open their gifts.  Somehow it has worn off.  But I still believe that Jesus came and gave us the opportunity to choose Him and surrender to Him and let Him have control of my life.

I don't know what I would do without Him.  I can't even imagine what my life would be without Him. He definitely is the reason for the season, even though many people have left Him out and don't even remember what Christmas is all about.  To most people it is just gifts and big dinners and I'm afraid that is the whole thing, no mention of where Christmas came from or the meaning of it.

I just want to say, 'without the gift of Jesus, where would we be?' Where would you be? I'm afraid I would not be here for sure.  He is our life line in every way and I just want to say, Merry Christmas to all my viewers and have a blessed New Year with Jesus as your guide.  You cannot fail Him if you stay close to Him day by day.  We will be in that earth made new for all those who love and serve Him with all their hearts.'  That's a future worth waiting for and looking forward to.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment