Monday, December 7, 2015

Even as God has forgiven us.

Ephesians 4:32  "And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you."  I want to permeate my soul with the attitude of forgiveness and I believe through Christ I can do that.  Do you think that is possible.?  I do.  He has done so much for me already I have no doubt that He can fill my heart and mind with forgiveness.   I already feel Him at work on my heart since my last blog.

It really is easy to get rid of bad feelings, grudges, hate and all that stuff if we just give it to Christ who then takes it to the Father as our intercessor, and the Father loves us as He loves His Son, I know some of you probably won't believe this but if He gave His Son's life for our sins, then He has to love us as no other being could.  And of course Jesus gave up His life for us as well  What love is this?

God has forgiven me over and over again and I can see that it is possible through Christ that I can do the same thing, but I need to follow Matthew 18 to allow that to happen so am going to try to do that to the best of my ability..  Will let you know how that works.  You can pray for me on this adventure.

In the mean time, study for yourself about forgiveness, as I have been looking things up in the Bible,  I see that it is a most important trait in the Christian character.  This is short today, must get things together, have to do some work at the church tonight.  We are having a 'Walk Through Bethlehem' and it is worth seeing.  My son and I are both working there for the four nights that we have it.  Tonight being the last night.  We have had so far around 1,400 visitors, tonight is usually the biggest.

God bless each of you with a heart full of forgiveness and I pray for the same for myself.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment