Sunday, April 9, 2017

Benefits of Studying God's Word -2-

Let's just light into this study, I can't wait to see some more benefits.

Psalm 119:92,93  "If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction.  I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life."  Benefit, preservation of life.

Psalm 119:97,98  "Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long.  Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever with me."  Benefit, gives us wisdom.

Proverbs 9:10  "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Benefit, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Psalm 119:105  "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.  Benefit, His word lights our way.

Psalm 119:133  "Direct my footsteps according to your word, let no sin rule over me."  Benefit, Our path is directed by His word.

Psalm 119:153  "Look upon my suffering and deliver me, for I have not forgotten your law.  Benefit, it gives us deliverance.

Psalm 119:165  "Great peace they have who love your law, and nothing shall offend them."  Benefit, His word gives us peace.

Psalm 119:18 "Open my eyes that I may see wondrous things from your law." Benefit, a revelation from God.

Psalm 119:25  "Revive me according to your word."  Benefit, Revival.

Psalm 119:28  "Strengthen me according to your word."  Benefit, strength.

Psalm 119:99  "I have more understanding than all my teachers.  For Your testimonies are my meditation."  Benefit, more understanding.

Don't let the devil intimidate you into not believing God's promises.  I know it takes faith, but thats why we studied faith.  Sometimes people have a hard time putting faith into something they can't see, but when you put these studies into practice it will increase your faith abundantly.  Study and pray over your studies, and you will have the benefits of God's word brought into your life.  I know what I am talking about because I have experienced it and you will too.  When you experience God's power in your life, no one, no not anyone can tell you otherwise.  I have been persecuted because of my strong belief and it will not affect me because I have experienced His love and forgiveness and so much more.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment