Sunday, April 2, 2017

Faith In Christ cont'. -4-

Have you enjoyed the In Christ studies, I sure have.  After doing them I had a turn for the better today, my faith is much better and God is so good to me, just had to share that.  I hope you have enjoyed them too.  I hope that they have helped you in your Christian walk.  We are just continuing the Faith studies today, so here we go.

Ephesians  6:16  "Above all, taking the shield of faith, where with you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked." We need the shield of faith to protect us from the wicked one.  We must have it if we are to prevail against him.

Galatians2:20  "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.  The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

Romans 11:17 "The just shall live by faith."

1 John 5:4  "This is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith."

Hebrews 10:23  "Let us hold fast to the hope we profess, for He who has promised is faithful."

Hebrews11:3  "By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are, were not made of things which are visible."

Hebrews 11:4  "By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it, he being dead still speaks."  His story of obedience still speaks on to us.

Hebrews 11:5  "By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, and not found for God had taken him; for before he was taken he had this testimony that he pleased God."  It pays to please God, we are always honored by God even when we lose friends over our belief in God and our obedience to Him.  Our names are written in the Book of Life in heaven, I would say that is quite an honor.

Hebrews 11:7  "By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with Godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household by which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith."

Hebrews 11:30  "By faith the walls of Jericho fell down..."

Hebrews 11:31 "By faith the harlot Rahab did not perish with those who did not believe..."
Faith has accomplished so much, it makes my faith look so small.  Faith is so important in our lives, it can move mountains of circumstances if we only believe. So important!!!

1 Corinthians 2:5  "Your faith should not be in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God."  There is so many religious beliefs out there, you should not trust the wisdom of men, but the power and word of God.  Then you know you are on the right path.

James 1:3  "Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience."  God testing our faith, does produce patience.  I can agree with that.  I have had a bad heart valve that was critical, and because I have some bleeding in my stomach from abrasions they can't operate on it.  It's been put off again and again, and just this week it had to be put off another two months.  Do you think I am worried about it?  Not at all, I believe God is doing something special so that I don't have to have the surgery. I praise Him instead of complaining.  This is what I have learned from my studies.

1Peter 1:7  "That the genuiness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ."
Our faith is very precious to God if it is genuine and when it is tested I hope I am found to praise, honor and glorify Jesus Christ.  That is what counts, that we alway give God all the honor that is due His holy name.

2 Thessalonians 1:11  "Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power."

I pray every time I do one of these studies that God will bless every reader and that He would guide every study to be an influence for good in someone's life.  There is one more study on faith, they are so good, I hate to see them end, but there will be others just as good and uplifting because I know God is in control.  I pray that He blesses you immensely with a whole lot of faith in Him.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment