Sunday, April 16, 2017

Christ the Creator - 1

I am doing some studies on different subjects of Christ.  This one as Creator will be the first one because it is at the beginning of the Scriptures in Genesis.  I think the studies on Christ will be a fruitful field.  I hope it will be enlightening to you and to me, so let's get started.

John 1:3  "All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made."

1 Corinthians 8:6  "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by Him."

Ephesians 3:9  "And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ."

Colossians 1:16  "For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions,or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him , and for Him."

Hebrews 1:1,2  "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds."

I hope this little study has been helpful, to some it may be a new revelation, but to most of you it is not a new subject but the verses may be new to you, either way it is a good subject to understand and help others with.  Personally, I didn't know there were that many texts on Christ as Creator, and yet I know one was left out, so perhaps there are a few more left out.  It is good to know that we are created beings and not made from a blob, or a big bang.  Some things just don't make sense at all. Creation makes a lot of sense to me and I like to share the scriptures. I hope it's been helpful. Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment