Tuesday, April 25, 2017

God's Guidance in Our Life

Who doesn't need direction or guidance in their life?  I know I do.  There are always questions as to what we ought to do? or where we ought to go? or how we ought to do something?  Always in need of answers and guidance.  The Bible has some sure answers to these questions.  Let's see what they are.

Psalm 16:11  "You will show me the path of life; in your presence is fullness of joy.  At your right hand are pleasures forever more."

Psalm 18:36  "You enlarged my path under me, so my feet did not slip."

Psalm 32:8  "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye."

Psalm 37:23,24  "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in His ways, though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the Lord upholds him with His right hand"

Psalm 40:1,2  "I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined unto me and heard my cry.  He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, and the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps."

Isaiah 30:21  "Your ears will hear a word behind you saying, 'This is the way walk in it, whenever you turn to the right hand and whenever you turn to the left."

Psalm 25:9  "The humble He guides in justice, and the humble He teaches His way."

Psalm 73:23,24  "Never the less I am continually with You.  You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory."

Isaiah 58:11  "The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought and strengthen your bones..."

These verses are not only guidance verses, most of them have a promise attached to them.  These verses mean a lot to me, we always need guidance, always.  We always have questions and wonder what we should do.  We have a Master guide right at our right hand to lead the way in every aspect of life.  There is no need in worrying or fretting about what we should do.  God is right there with His right hand of guidance.  Let's us always seek Him first before venturing out on our own way and being sorry we didn't take time for counsel.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment