Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Thoughts

It's a beautiful day here in Washington, I hope it is the same where you live.  Also, I hope you are having a beautiful day in your heart.  I was thinking about how our thoughts control our moods and happiness and the thought came to me that when we think and speak negative things, our moods usually swing in a downward motion, and our positive thoughts and words keep us in a happy, spiritual uplifting mood.  I am not into the positive thinking regime but I have noticed when I think happy thoughts, I am happy and when I think about something negative, I am not as happy.  Have you ever noticed that?

The best way to keep our thoughts happy is to think about Jesus and what He has done for us and how much He loves us.  I was widowed a little over a year ago and it was really hard to quit thinking about losing him and that he was in the cold, cold ground, but now that it's been a year and the sun is shining so beautiful, I think about him sleeping peacefully until Jesus comes and I promised him I would see him on that morning. Now that is happy thinking!!!  It has helped me so much.  There are still sad times when I miss him but I will see him again and that will be a happy, glad day.  So until tomorrow have some really good happy thoughts and maybe I can think of something great to talk about tomorrow, but until then happy thinking.
Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment