Friday, April 19, 2013

Well, a few days have gone by and I have had some serious concerns about life in general.  My home is up for sale and I am trying to decide what to do with the rest of my life, where I want to be and what I want to do.  It seems to me that it might be called a Vital Concern.  Do you have Vital Concerns that are haunting you?  I am sure that most of us have at least one if not many.  Where do we take our Vital Concerns?  I hope that most of us would turn to our Father in Heaven for the answers and guidance.

I was so concerned that my blood pressure went up and I was ready to give up and join my husband out in the cemetery.  Then my daughter came up with a great idea of buying a motor home and spending six months with my son in Missouri and spending the other six months here on the Northwest.  I thought I was going to be confined to an apartment somewhere and I really wanted to be with family and God put it in her mind the right solution to the problem and I am happy to say that my Vital Concern went out the window and my will to keep going came back bright and strong again.

Life is just like that, God is always ready with the solution, we just can't see it, when it is there all the time.  I am sure that most of our Vital Concerns have a great solution from God if we are just patient and wait on the Lord for it.  How are you doing with your Concerns?  Just be patient and light will break through and it will be better than you planned or thought.

I hope I will see you tomorrow right here on my blog and I will keep you posted on what is going on in my life and how God is leading.  God bless you with all the answers to your concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment