Monday, April 22, 2013

Surrender

Surrender:  Definition:  To relinquish control of to another.  Do you like that definition?   In an earthly sense it doesn't seem the right thing to do but in the Spiritual realm, it is something that must be done on a daily basis.
We must surrender our will to our Father in heaven.  It is something that all of us need to do but it is not easy to surrender everything to Someone we can't even see and sometimes seems so far away but He is ever willing to come near to us and we by faith take hold of His hand and let Him have His way in our life.

Another lesson that I am learning day by day. Maybe He doesn't want me to sell my home, maybe there is something here that He wants me to do.  On the other hand, I can't take care of my yard, especially the lawn.  Then my other son wants me to spend the summer with him, so I have to leave it in God's hands because I don't know what His will is, I only know what I want to do.  I do know this and that is, whatever His will is it will be best for me.

Does this concern sound familiar to anyone out there?  I don't think I am alone with this problem.  So have faith and hold tight to His hand and let Him lead the way.  That is what I am trying to do right now and I know that things will work out for the best.  I will let you know how it all turns out.  All of you are special to me, so together let us build up our most Holy faith and I will see you tomorrow.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment