Thursday, September 3, 2015

Promises to give us strength for the day.

My greatest physical needs are relief from pain and strength to do my daily duties.  I don't know why I am suffering so but God has a reason, I am very sure of that and I don't hold it against Him at all, most of us have brought our conditions on ourselves, not everyone but I am sure that I am guilty of this very thing.  I don't endure stress very well, and it gets me down really fast, how about you? Well, this study is not about stress but about strength, Spiritual strength, emotional strength, physical strength and mental strength.  Here are some verses to help us.

Isaiah 41: 10  "Fear not for I am with you, I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

Isaiah 40: 31 "But they that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;  they shall run and not be weary;  They shall walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:29  "He gives strength and gives power to the weary, and increases the power of the weak."

Nehemiah 8:10  "Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."

Philippians 4:13  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

We should all have strength after reading these great and precious promises for strength.  What would we do without His promises for us.  I really don't know what I would do, I am so thankful for them.
This is yours and my strength for this day and all of the tomorrows.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment