Saturday, October 31, 2015

We have a hope!!!

I think it's about time to have some hope, and then maybe some more daily life help.  How about it?
I need all the hope and help I can get, how about you?  There is lots of instruction in the Scriptures and too, there is lots of hope, so let's get lifted up with some hope and even in the Book of Lamentations, there is a little bit of hope put in for encouragement.  Sometimes this Book is called the book of weeping:

Lamentations 3:21-24  "This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope.  Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.  They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness."

Isaiah 40:31  "Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint."

Jeremiah 29:11  "'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"

Hope means the expectation of some future good.  Have you given up on life, I hope not, there is so much to live for in the Scriptures, it is a life saver for us who lose hope.

We are told that God's compassions fail not, they are new every morning.  I can't stress it enough that if you will ask God to fill you up with His Spirit, He will do it, every morning before you get out of bed, and then He will give you meaning for your life and hope for your future.

The promise is that if we Hope in the Lord, He will renew out strength and we will mount up with wings like eagles and we will run and not grow weary, and walk and not faint.  I am looking forward to that because I am not able to walk far and even then not without cane or walker, but I am very thankful I still have a mind and love to study His word and apply it to my life and I know that I have a hope and a future and you can too, and I hope and pray that you do, but if you don't, follow my plan and you will, I'm sure.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment