Friday, December 13, 2013

If My Foot Slips???

I know that I am not alone when it comes to slipping up and making a mess of things.  I am sure that everyone, even if they won't admit it, comes to the point of slipping up now and then and regretting what just happened.  I have been there, have you?  We have help in this area and it is Biblical help, all we need when this happens.  Get prepared to end your slip ups or at least lessen them.  Satan's ground is slippery and dangerous and we need help from above to overcome where he wants us to fall.

Psalms 94:17,18  "Unless the Lord had been my help, my soul would soon have settled in silence, if I say, 'my foot slips,' Your mercy, O Lord, will hold me up."

Psalms 91:11,12  "For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways,  In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone."

Psalms 121:3  "He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber."

His mercy endures forever, you are in safe hands, do you believe that?  He gives His angels charge over us to  keep us wherever we are, and they will keep us from dashing our feet against Satan's temptations.  He doesn't sleep, He is always alert to our whereabouts and is always willing to come to our rescue.

Take courage and always know that you are in safe hands, always.  Praise Him and Thank Him for keeping your feet in safe paths.  I am so grateful for His watch care.  I have stumbled and fallen so many times, but He is always there to pick me up.  He will do the same for you too.  God bless you!!! Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment