Sunday, December 15, 2013

Now, What Do I Do?

The answer to that dilemma is Trust.  When God delivers us from a valley of darkness, the next thing to do is trust in Him to continue delivering us from the temptations that cause the darkness.  I found so much this morning on Trust, that I can't possibly put it all in here so if I just put in the text where they are found and elaborate on them a bit, would you be willing to look them up.  I have already done this and I am amazed what I found.

We can trust in His Name.  In Psalms 33:21  I will print the short ones for you, thus a time saver for you and you will still get the message.  "For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His Holy Name."

We can trust in His Word the Bible.  Psalms 119:42  "So shall I have an answer for him who reproaches me, for I trust in Your word."

We can trust in Christ.  Matthew 12:21 Speaking of Christ, "And in His name Gentiles will trust."

Trusting brings Joy, Psalms 5:11:  Deliverance, Psalms 22:4,5: Triumph, Psalms 25:2,3; God's Goodness, Psalms 31:19;  God's Mercy, Psalms 32:10;  Our Provision, Psalms 37:3,5;  Our Blessedness, Psalms 40:4;
Our Safety, Psalms 56:4,11; Our Usefulness; Psalms 73:28;  His Guidance, Proverbs 3::5,6; Our Inheritance Isaiah 57:13.

I just read these promises again and they are so wonderful and the benefits of trusting in God is the absolutely only way to go.  Please read them again and again if you have to, to let them sink in, you won't be a bit sorry you did it, it actually relieves the stress of trying to gain all these benefits which is impossible any other way but to just trust in God for that is the ONLY way to go.

When we come out of a darkness into His marvelous light, we can trust in Him and He will keep us on that path and shield us from the temptations that we are so often fronted with.  We must stay close to Him as I have stressed in previous studies and do nothing that would separate us from Him.  If you have a darkness that does not go away, ask Him to tell you why and He will impress it on your mind what the problem is and you can give it to Him and He will shed light on your pathway and guide you in the right path.   Have a great day in the light of the Lord, trusting wholly in Him.  Grandma Joan.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, found it! that's so awesome that you take the time to do this...its always what I need to see...loveyou
    diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey joan, I found it! Thank you so much for taking the time to blog this...its always what I need to hear.
    love you..diane

    ReplyDelete