Thursday, August 29, 2013

Someone Who Cares

I never realized until after my husbands death how much he cared for me and how much I missed someone to care.  It left a terrible void in my life of which I am just now overcoming.  I will probably always miss him, it is natural after 63 years of being together plus two years of going together. Everyone needs someone to care for them, I know I do.  Children care but they have their own lives to live and their children to care about and spouses etc.  So when you are left alone, it is important to find someone who really cares and I can tell you from experience that to replace a spouse after all those years it is impossible to do or for me, to even think of doing.  So what do you do, well here is what I have done.

By the way it doesn't have to be a death, it can be a separation, a divorce and in some ways that is even worse, so listen up and maybe, just maybe help is coming.

Matthew 8:17 last part,  "He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses."

Isaiah 53:4  "Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows, yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted."

John 19:17  "And He, bearing His cross, went out to a place called the Place of a Skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha."

Here is Someone whom you can trust to care enough for you to take your infirmities and bear your sicknesses and your griefs, sorrows and then bearing the cross for us went to Calvary and took all our sins and died for us there, the most horrible and agonizing death.  And that's not all.....

Isaiah 53:12  in short, "He bore the sins of many".

Hebrews 9:28  "So Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many..."

1 Peter 2:24  "who Himself bore our sins in having died to sins, might live for righteousness--by whose stripes you were healed."

1 John 3:5  "And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin."

Not only is He our burden bearer but He will take away your huge burden of sin if you allow Him to.  You must ask, He is only waiting for you to want to be free from them enough to ask Him to take them.  He will do it, I am living proof of this very thing, I am not perfect, but He is and He is willing to take away our sins and He already bore them to the cross for us, so what are we waiting for?  Let's lay them at the foot of the cross and leave them there, He will take care of them.  "You will cast all our sins in the depths of the sea."
Micah 7:19 last part.  A good place for them, don't you think?

How about it?  Do we have Someone who cares?  Absolutely, I can't live without this Someone, He has worked a miracle in my life, why not let Him work one in yours?  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment