Thursday, August 1, 2013

Free Gifts, Very Special for Everyone.

When anyone has a chance to get something free, very few people would turn down a 'special free gift''  I think you will agree with me that these gifts are more than special, they are super special.  It will be worth your time to discover them and claim them as yours.  You won't be disappointed in them.  I  challenge you to accept them as yours and discover the happiness that they will bring you.

Spiritual Knowledge - Jeremiah 24:7  "And I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord, and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, for they shall return unto me with their whole heart." He will give us a heart to know Him, so who wouldn't want to know Him or know Him better.

A New Heart - Ezekiel 11:19  "I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh."  Wouldn't you want to exchange your stony heart for a new heart of flesh?  I do, I need a new heart and it is a very special gift too.

Spiritual Rest - Matthew 11:28  "Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."  If we have been burdened down with trials and or sin, we need spiritual rest, don't we.  Jesus says to come to Him for that special gift of rest.

 The Holy Spirit - Luke 11:13  "If ye then being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him."  This happens to be a super, super gift that we cannot do without, it is something that we need to be filled with, daily, hourly, it is really an important gift.

Eternal Life - John 10:28  "And I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."  What more could we ask for than the gift of eternal life, to be with Jesus eternally is beyond my comprehension but I believe it and truly want to be there, how about you?  What a precious promise is ours if we claim it.

There are other kinds of gifts too that are entirely different than these and maybe we can touch on them another time.  I think if we comprehend these gifts and let God fulfill them in our lives it will change our lives like nothing else can.  May God bless you as you accept these gifts as yours, you will never be sorry that you did, never.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment