Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

Today, I am thankful just to be here and share another Thanksgiving day with my family, at least part of my family.  I am so Thankful that God has been so good to me this past year, I have learned so many new things through my worship times, I hope and pray that they have helped you  too.  I am going to list some of the things that I am Thankful for and hope that you will join me.

I am Thankful that God loves me and has led me through my long life day by day teaching me how to live and to let others live and help when I can.
I am Thankful for Jesus who gave His life for me that He took my sins to the cross with Him so that I could have forgiveness when I err and be restored into His grace.
I am Thankful for God's word of which He speaks to me each morning and helps me so much in my daily walk.
I am Thankful for family, for my son who lives with me and helps me in many ways and for my other son who lives far away but calls me every day to see how I am doing and encourages me in my Christian walk and for my daughter who I am going to spend the day with today, have breakfast with and then go out to dinner with later in the day.  For all three who love me and show it in different ways of which I am Thankful.  My daughter knows I love flowers and is prone to bless me with them on special days.
I am Thankful for a warm home, food, clothes and the comforts of life.  So many in this world do not have these comforts that I have.
I am Thankful for my blogging friends who worship with me each morning, you are a blessing to me even though most of you don't know me, we are spiritual friends and I am grateful for you.

Philippians 1:3  "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."

Ephesians 5:20  "Giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

1Thessalonians 5:18  "In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

As you can see being Thankful is a very important part of our life and we do have a lot to be thankful for don't we?  I only named a few, you can add to that list this Thanksgiving day and be more thankful than you have ever been.  May God bless you with all spiritual blessing on this Special Day.  I want to close this little worship session with another important verse on Thanksgiving.

Revelation 7:12  "...Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever."  Amen and Amen.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment