Tuesday, November 12, 2013

His Marvelous Ways

I hope you have noticed that I try to center my morning worships on God and Jesus His Son.  He really, truly is all we need in this world and I hope that you are getting a picture of that in your mind as you meet with me each morning for worship.  I want to paint a picture of our Father and His Son in your mind that is gentle, kind and full of love for you.  I so wish that I had had that picture placed in my mind growing up, but praise the Lord, I have it now.  His ways are indeed marvelous.

Job 5:8,9  "But as for me, I would seek God, And to God I would commit my cause--Who does great things, and marvelous things without number."  Yes, without number.  How about counting the marvelous things He has done for you?  You might be surprised.

Psalms 98:1  "Oh, sing to the Lord a new song!  For He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have gained Him the victory."  And it will gain us the victory too.  We can overcome anything with His right hand and His holy arm.  Try it, you will see for yourself the miracle of victory and how marvelous it feels to have His right hand and His holy arm holding us up in this world of sin.

Psalms 139:14  "I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well."  Yes His works in making us, physically and are marvelous and we know it very well.  Also mentally and emotionally, He molds and forms us into His image.  How marvelous are Your works in and for us.

Yes, His ways are marvelous and that is really an understatement, for me, He has been a marvelous friend and now a companion and a dearer friend.  He has touched me and healed me twice and maybe more, and
He has touched me spiritually, emotionally, and mentally and the healing to my body and my spiritual life have truly been marvelous.  'Thank You Father for all You have done for me, I certainly don't deserve it, but because you are the deserving One, you pass it on to me, who is undeserving'.  Won't you pray that prayer
too.  As we yield to Him, our life becomes one with Him and we will be His reward in the kingdom.  Won't that be a great day when we see Him face to face and understand His marvelous ways.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment