Monday, November 18, 2013

More Great News!!!!

The Bible is so full of 'great news', I am having a hard time controlling myself from just sharing and sharing.  I want to encourage you to the point that you won't give up in your Christian walk.  It is so very important to hang on to Jesus and stay in His presence, that is all we are asked to do and then remember what yesterday's study said, He will do the work in us, that He is faithful to do it.  Well, today, I just want to encourage you to keep hanging on and staying in His presence because we have promises from Him who is faithful that will help us along the way.

Philippians 4:13  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".

Verse 19  "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory, by Christ Jesus."

Have you noticed that everything comes through Jesus and the reason for that is, that He gave up His life for us that we may have what He has, that we may inherit His inheritance with Him.  What a reward we may share if we are faithful.

In Colossians 1: 27  Paul calls it a mystery what Christ is willing to do in us.  And the mystery is, 'Christ in you the hope of glory'.  It's not a mystery anymore, we know that Christ is willing to work in us to will and to do of His good pleasure.  And perform the good works in us.  We can do anything that He requires because He supplies all the strength to do it.  He also is willing to supply all our need, according to His riches in glory.
How rich is that?  It is beyond our imagination.  I am so thankful that I belong to Jesus and He is willing to strengthen me and supply all my needs according to His riches.  How can I go wrong?  There is not any way that I can go wrong unless I choose another path to follow, which is straight to perdition.  Who wants to go that route?  Not me, He loves me too much to allow me to go that route and He loves you too much too.

 So, choose Jesus and follow Him, He does the work for you. If you decide to not follow Him, it is a very hard route to take and the reward is not worth speaking of.  Most of us have been on that road, it is a painful road and full of sorrow and death.  I am so thankful I have chosen His path and He is willing to keep me on His path if I choose to be there and I do.  How about you?  Will you choose Jesus today?  I pray that you do. Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment