Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank You Lord!!!!

"Thank You Lord for Your forgiving Spirit, I am not worthy of such a loving gift.  But Jesus is worthy and it is because of Him that you have forgiven me."   What an awesome gift we have in Jesus!!!!!  If you have asked, you have been forgiven and your sins have been cast in the depth of the sea to be remembered no more.  Unless of course, you decide to take them back and not accept His bountiful forgiveness.

Micah 7:18,19  "Who is a God like You, Pardoning iniquity and passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage?  He does not retain His anger forever, because He delights in mercy.  He will again have compassion on us and will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea."

Do you worry about your past sins and heartaches you have caused, no need to, if you are forgiven and your sins are cast into the depths of the sea, why do you go about bringing them back up.  God wants you to believe that you are forgiven and forget your horrible past.  He also wants you to forgive others as you have been forgiven.  I know it is a hard thing to do, I think the hardest thing for me to do is forgive myself, I can forgive others but I can't forgive myself, but if I am forgiven by the King of the Universe, then I need to forgive myself as well.  He has helped me a lot in this way, there are things that use to haunt me, but no more.
I must believe and trust in His forgiveness to have peace regarding my past.

We must praise Him for His unfailing mercy towards us and accept His unfailing love and forgiveness to us.
Is that hard to do?  It seems easy enough, it is just hard to believe that we can be forgiven for so much and have it not remembered and brought up against us, but it is very true and we need to believe and trust in Him who made it possible for us to have this abundant pardon, that is why Jesus died on Calvary, to bring us into relationship with His Father and for us to receive this pardon.  "Thank You Father for forgiving us so thoroughly and for not holding our past mistakes against us and burying them in the depths of the sea.  You are the loving God that I want to serve forever.!!!!"  Will you join me in praising Him?  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment