Friday, January 17, 2014

God is Always With Us!!

Have you ever felt down and thought there was no hope or thought that as a Christian maybe, just maybe you had spurned God's love and He moved away from you.  There is hope for such an experience, always hope.

The other day I was a bit down and feeling lonely and blue and I was begging God, 'please don't leave me' and instantly the verse in Hebrews 13:5 came to mind, "I will NEVER leave you nor forsake you".  I was overwhelmed with such an instant answer to the prayer of my hurting heart.

Have you been in this situation?  If so, the answer is the same, 'I will NEVER leave you nor forsake you".
Don't you think that promise is enough to keep us in His presence and to always love and obey Him.  What else is there to do that has such a beautiful ending?  I can't think of anything better.  That instant answer to my prayer has helped me each day to know that He will never leave me or forsake me.  Here's another one that you can count on.

Matthew 28:19,20  "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you and lo, I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS even to the end of the age."

It's not just when we are down and out but ALWAYS WITH US,  what a promise.  Can you count on His promises, by all means,  when you start on your Christian walk, you will have time after time that you will experience answers to your prayers that will encourage you as you journey along.

HE WILL NEVER LEAVE US OR FORSAKE US AND HE WILL BE WITH US ALWAYS ON OUR JOURNEY TO THE KINGDOM.  I believe that, do you?  I hope so.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment