Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Help for Emotional Trauma.

We have all suffered from some kind of emotional trauma, some not so painful and some so painful that they want to escape from it.  These are the ones God is speaking to today.  Those who have been beaten up by the world and circumstances.  The pain is terrible at times, I have heard the pain in so many words and I have suffered also and I know how bad it hurts.  Not like some of you I am sure.

You can't function like a normal person.  Your can't be a good mother, or wife or friend.  Your are hurting so bad that you feel there is no help for it, it actually hurts physically, you fill up with it and don't know what to do.

Psalms 143:2-4  (Does this describe you?) "Do not enter into judgement with your servant, for in your sight no one living is righteous.  For the enemy has persecuted my soul; He has crushed my life to the ground; He has made me dwell in darkness, Like those who have long been dead.  Therefore my spirit is overwhelmed with me; My heart within me is distressed."  My heart goes out to you today, please listen as God speaks to your heart through His word.

Psalms 147:3  "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."  He does this out of love for you.
He loves you personally, as if there was no one else on the face of the earth to love, HE LOVES YOU.

Isaiah 53:10  "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed."  Do you understand what He is telling you?  He was wounded for your sin and even for the most hideous ones, He took our punishment so we wouldn't have to and He took our beatings on His back twice so we could be healed from them.  Will you accept what He has done for you?  All this for you.

Don't let Satan traumatize you any more.  He loves to torture and God loves to heal and He will heal.  Satan loves to beat you down and make you feel worthless to yourself but you are not worthless to God, you are worth everything to Him.  There are people who love you and would take your beatings for you if they could but God has already done this for you.

James 4:6,7  "God resists the proud, and gives grace to the humble, Therefore SUBMIT to God and RESIST the devil and he WILL flee from you."  When those thoughts come to your mind that the devil has put there, offer up a trusting prayer that God is there and will cause the devil to flee.  It is really that simple.
Yes, I know the damage the devil has done, he has tried to ring your heart out and cause you to want to escape out of your trauma and you CAN with God's help.  You must trust that He will do what He has promised.  If you submit to Him He will cause the devil to flee and that's what you want and need.  Whatever you do, don't resist God's help.  Listen to David's prayer and pray His prayer as often as you need to I have prayed the whole prayer lots of times and still do when I need to.

Psalms 51:10-12  "Create in me a clean heart O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.  Do not cast me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.  Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and uphold me by Your generous Spirit."

That prayer means so much to me.  Let me tell you what it means to me.  God wants to create in me a heart that resists all the devils temptations that cause my traumas, He also wants to renew my spirit so it will be steady and strong and He will not cast me from His presence and will restore joy to my heart through the salvation that He offers.  Do you know how I know this, because that is what He did for David when He prayed this prayer.  Pray the whole prayer, it is a wonderful healing prayer for everyone.  What He has done for me He will do for you, if you trust Him.  Guaranteed.

Please accept this healing that God is offering you through His Son Jesus.  The relief will be so tremendous that you will probably just sit down and cry the relief will be so great.  When this happens, don't forget to thank Him, He loves to hear our thanksgiving and praises.  You know how you feel when someone thanks you for what you have done for them, you just want to do more and I am not so sure that God doesn't feel the same way.  So trust Him and see what He will do for  you. I am praying for you. Whoever you are, I know that you are hurting.  Jesus says in Matthew 11:28  "Come unto me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."  Accept His rest for your soul, its a promise.  Grandma Joan.

No comments:

Post a Comment