Sunday, January 26, 2014

Is Jesus Coming Again?

Is Jesus coming again?  What do you think?  What have you been taught? Would you like to know for sure whether He is or He isn't?  The Bible is pretty clear on this subject and I would like to share with you what it has to say about His coming.

John 14:1-3  "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me, In My Father's house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you; I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."

Acts 1:9-11  "Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.  And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, 'Men of Galilee why do you stand gazing up into heaven?  This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.'"

Matthew 24:30,31  "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Matthew 25:13  "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of man is coming."

Revelation 22:7  "Behold, I am coming quickly, blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book."
Revelation 22:12 "Behold I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work:"
Revelation 22:20  "Surely I am coming quickly.  Amen"

Jesus has left us plenty of proof that He is coming again and warnings to be ready because we do not know the day or the hour of His coming.  Do you want to be ready?  I do and I am sure that you do.  The reason for this blog is to help prepare you for that day.  I have tried to use personal experiences to help you understand subjects even to my shame so that you can see the importance of getting ready.  When I see what is going on in this nation of ours and our freedoms being taken away from us, I know that His coming is near, even at the door.  Will you be ready?
i
Press the Amazing Facts button to the right and order the Bible studies that will help you get ready and be ready.  It is all in the Bible, no fear of being misled.  I want to see you there, will you be there.I plan to be, not because of anything I do or have done but by His mercy He saves us.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment