Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Touch of the Hands.

Have you ever noticed that when someone lays a loving hand upon you, how wonderful it feels.  I know how good it feels to have someone put their arms around me and tell me they love me or that they are sorry I hurt or they feel my sorrow.  It means so much, and without friends or family to do that, life is pretty empty isn't it?  At least it feels empty, but it doesn't  have to be.  Jesus still touches us even today with Spiritual healing, with Physical healing and Mental and Emotional healing.  Oh, to have the touch of the hands of Jesus, what a wonderful thing that would be.  I am not worthy of so great a blessing but even in my unworthiness, He has touched me.

Has He touch you with His All-powerful touch?  He can and He will if you just surrender your all to Him and obey Him.

1 John 3:22  "And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight."

How hard is it to give up our sinful ways and let His Divine Hand touch us and heal us Spiritually.  We all need Spiritual healing, none of us are exempt from the need of Spiritual healing. This text that I am going to share is specially meaningful to me.

Luke 13:11  "And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up.  But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, 'Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity." And He laid His hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.'

In Matthew 9: 27-29 Two blind man followed Jesus saying, 'Have mercy on us and Jesus asked them if they believed that He could heal them and they said, 'yes Lord',  Then He touch their eyes saying, "According to your faith let it be to you."

Do you need the touch of Jesus hands today?  I do and I know that most of you would love to have Him touch you and make you whole Spiritually as well as Physically and Emotionally.  But the fact is we need His Spiritual wholeness the most.  I need it most definitely.  I long to be Spiritually whole.  Most of the people that Jesus healed Physically became a follower of Jesus.  Would you become a follower of Jesus and allow Him to touch you Spiritually and allow Him to forgive you and believe that you are forgiven and forgive yourself.  Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to forgive yourself, but we must believe He has forgiven us and then accept His forgiveness and go forward with a clean heart and life, staying in His presence and believing in His spiritual touch on our lives.

The Touch of His Hands is a powerful thing and He really does want to touch you and make you whole.  Will you let Him, or will you spurn His love and choose to live in the mire of this world?  I want Him to touch me and heal my Spiritual infirmities, I invite you to do the same.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment