Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Precious Promises to Believers

I love the promises in the Bible and I like to share them.  I hope you don't mind.  Today I would like to share special promises to believers.  Are you a believer?  These promises are for you if you believe.  Remember that God does not give these promises to just anyone, we must do our part to receive them and our part is to lovingly submit to His will and He will keep His promises to us.

Daily Supplies

Psalm 37:3  "Trust in the Lord, and do good, so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shall be fed."

Unlimited Blessings

Mark 9:23  "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

Answers to prayer

Mark 11:24  "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."

Removal of Obstacles

Luke 17:6  "And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamore tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you." (Whatever is keeping you from Jesus, you can ask Him to remove it and it will be done, it could be habits or we might call them addictions, whatever they are, God will remove them if we ask in all sincerity, and in the sea is a good place for them to be planted.)

Divine Sonship

John 1:12  "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.

Everlasting Life

John 3:14,15  "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:  That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."

Spiritual Fullness

John 6:35  "An Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life; he that cometh to Me shall never hunger and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst."

Spiritual Light

John 12:46  "I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on Me should not abide in darkness."

Power for Service

John 14:12  "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

Salvation

Romans 1:16  "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."

There are conditions to all the promises of God, we must believe on Him, and follow Him in all the ways that He has commanded us.  So study His word to see what He expects from us and be willing to follow and His promises are for you and me.  All who come to Him with a willing and humble heart.  Jesus has said, "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For My yoke is easy, and my burden is light."  Matthew 11:28-30.  The reason His yoke is easy and His burden is light when He gives it to us to bear, is because we are yoked up to Him and He is taking the load, we are connected to Him and it is light.  Does that make sense?  Thats the way it works, I have experienced it and it makes life so much easier.  Try it, you may never go back to bearing it alone.  Grandma Joan








No comments:

Post a Comment