Thursday, February 16, 2017

Promises to Those Who Share God's Love

I love to share God's love with others and specially His promises.  I am not worthy to do this but I learn from sharing and it strengthens my spiritual life like nothing else can.  A year ago, I was struck with bleeding ulcers and was in a terribly weakened state, and I crawled in bed this one evening and just a moment later I was impressed to get up and ask my son to take me to the emergency room or it would be too late for me.  So I did as I was told and in my weakened state they gave me two units of blood, was in the hospital for a couple of days.  The same thing happened again some time later and had to go to the hospital again and receive more blood.  Then God showed me what I needed to do to help my bleeding myself with my diet.  I did as directed and the bleeding is still going on but it is just seeping now and my hemoglobin is staying up to normal.  Then the other day, I was feeling like I wasn't doing anything for God and was feeling pretty low about it and He reminded me that I had a blog and lots of things I could share with others and here I am back sharing and feeling great, not sure whats going on with my body as I can't see in there but I'm doing much better now that I am sharing again.  So today I want to share some promises to those who share God's love with others.  I pray that you will be blessed and want to share also.

Daniel 12:3  "And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness, as the stars forever and ever."

Mark 9:41  "For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward."

Romans 2:10  "But glory, honor and peace, to every man that works good; to the Jew first and also to the Gentile."

1 Corinthians 3:14  "If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward."

1 Corinthians 15:58  "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmovable, alway abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."

James 1:25  "But whoso looks into the perfect law of liberty, and continues therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed."

These promises are enough to spur me on in my desires to share God's word with others.  I hope you will be blessed with the desire to share too.  It truly blesses me in a great way and encourages me to keep on in my relationship with God who never fails me.  I also share on Facebook too, which helps me in my walk with the Lord.  There are many ways to share.  Just share what God has done for you, it will bless others to want to be blessed too.  God bless you with the desire to share God with your friends and family and others as the opportunity arises.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment