Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Another Deception

Are you ready to learn what another deception is?  I am sharing these to make sure you are aware of what you are believing.  It is a matter of life and death and I know there are those who do not believe this but I am telling you so you will know.  You must know the truth to be saved!  I have the love of Jesus in my heart like never before and I love people and I would never lead you astray and cause you to lose heaven.  Heaven is in my heart and I hope it will be in your heart if it isn't already, which I hope with all my heart it is.

"One of Satan's most successful deceptions is to lead men to claim to be sanctified, while at the same time they are living in disobedience to God's commandments.  These are described by Jesus as those who will say, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works?'  Yes, those who claim to be sanctified have a great deal to say about being saved by the blood of Jesus, but their sanctification is not through the truth as it is in Jesus.  While claiming to believe in Him, and apparently doing wonderful works in His name, they ignore His Father's law and serve as agents of the great adversary of souls to carry forward the work which he began in Eden, that of making plausible excuses for not obeying God implicitly.  Their work is leading men to dishonor God by ignoring His law will one day be unfolded before them with its true results."  F&W

"The conditions of eternal life are made so plain in God's Word that none need err unless they choose error rather than truth because their unsanctified souls love the darkness rather than the light."

I know this is really hard for some of you but please don't close your mind to truth, I can't explain how sorry you will be some day.  It breaks my heart to have anyone turn away from Bible truth.

Luke 18:18 & Matthew 19:16 & Mark 10:17  "'Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?'
But Jesus laid the burden back upon the lawyer, 'What is written in the law? How readest thou? and he said 'Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and mind, and thy neighbor as thyself."  Christ answered and said, 'this do and thou shalt live.  Luke 10:25-28.  These words meet the individual cases of all.  Are we willing to comply with the conditions?  Will we obey God and keep His commandments?  Will we be doers of the word and not hearers only?  God's law is immutable and unchangeable as His character.  Whatever men may say or do to make it void does not change its claims or release them from their obligation to obey."  F&W

Psalm 119:18  David prayed, "Open Thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Thy law".
And verse 126  still a prayer of David, "It is time for Thee, Lord, to work: for they have made void Thy law".

"None who have had the light of truth will enter the city of God as commandment breakers.  His law lies at the foundation of His government in earth and in heaven.  If they have knowingly trampled upon and despised His law on earth, they will not be taken to heaven to do the same work there; there is no change of character when Christ comes."  F&W

Revelation22:14  "Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

I hope this has been a true blessing to each of you and you will dig into your Bible and discover more truths to go along with these.  You will find many if you really search. Revelation is an eye opener.
Please do your own study of the texts that I have shared and do some cross references, I don't mind if you check up on me, it's great!  Grandma Joan


No comments:

Post a Comment