Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Promises from the Book of Ezekiel - Study 1

There are some wonderful promises in Ezekiel, read them carefully and take them to heart and they will bless you abundantly.

Ezekiel 11:17-20  "Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord God; I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have bee scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel, and they will go there and they will take away all it's detestable things and all it's abominations from there.  Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God."

Ezekiel 20:12  "Moreover I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between them and Me, that they might know that I am the Lord who sanctifies them."

Ezekiel 20:19,20  "I am the Lord your God: walk in My statutes, keep My judgments, and do them; hallow My Sabbaths, and they will be a sign between Me and you, that you may know that I am the Lord your God."

Ezekiel 36:25-28  "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.  I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.  I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.  Then you shall dwell in the Land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people and I will be your God."

I hope you have been blessed by these wonderful promises, you may have to go over them again and again and cross reference them and if you do you will understand what a blessing they are and will be in your life.  Please be blessed.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment