Friday, August 4, 2017

Promises from the book of Proverbs - study-2

More from the book of Proverbs.

Proverbs 4:18  "But the path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day."

Proverbs 8:32  "Blessed are those who keep My ways.

Proverbs 9:10,11  "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.  For by Me your days will be  multiplied and years of life will be added to you."

Proverbs 10:31  "The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom."

Proverbs 10:32  "The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable."

Proverbs 11:2  "With the humble is wisdom."

Proverbs 11:12  "A man of understanding holds his peace."

Proverbs 11:16  "A gracious woman retains honor."

Proverbs 11:18  "He who sows righteousness will have a sure reward."

Proverbs 11:19  "Righteousness leads to life."

Proverbs 11:20  "The blameless in their ways are His delight."

Proverbs 11:21  "The posterity of the righteous will be delivered."

Proverbs 11:27  "He who earnestly seeks good finds favor."

Proverbs 11:28  "The righteous will flourish like foliage."

Proverbs 11:30  "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise."

I think all these texts explain themselves and are full of promises for every day life and also instruction for everyday life.  I am learning to really trust God's promises.  He has blessed me so many times with personal needs, there should never be a doubt in my mind as to whether to trust Him or not.  I am ashamed to say there are times that I get discouraged with pain and wonder why I am suffering so but I know that I must trust Him through it and I am trying, it's just a hard path to walk in.  I saw some proverbs in the list above that surely apply to me.  Did you find any?  I pray that you all were blessed.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment